This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you looking for the Best Above Ground Pool Filter. You are in the right place. Our team went through about 56279 reviews available online for Above Ground Pool Filter. We chose the finest ones, and prepared this list for you.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Above Ground Pool Filter
|1||SPRODUCE Type A or C Filter Cartridge [Set of 4] Replacement Cartridge Pool Filters for INTEX Cartridge Filter Pump Models #28633EG||9||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Intex 28633EG Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools||9||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Intex 28635EG Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools||9||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Intex Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|5||XtremepowerUS 75112 Pool Sand Filter 19" W/Pump 1.5HP ABOVEGROUND||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Intex Type A Filter Cartridge for Pools||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Intex 26645EG Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Rx Clear Radiant Cartridge Pool Filter for Above Ground Swimming Pools - PRC90 - Pools up to 40||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Hayward W3S166T ProSeries Sand Filter 16 In||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Rx Clear Radiant Complete Sand Filter System - for Above Ground Swimming Pool - Extreme Niagara 1.5 HP Pump - 22 Inch Tank - 220 Lb Sand Capacity - Up to 26||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Above Ground Pool Filter Reviews
We have checked about 56279 reviews for above ground pool filter. It was quite difficult to shortlist the ideal ones from thousands of variants online. However, we've tried our best to make sure that you get only the best one from our suggestions.
Table Of Content:
- SPRODUCE Type A or C Filter Cartridge [Set of 4] Replacement Cartridge Pool Filters for INTEX Cartridge...
- Intex 28633EG Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools, 2500 GPH Pump Flow Rate, 110-120V...
- Intex 28635EG Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools, 1500 GPH Pump Flow Rate, 110-120V...
- Intex Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools, 1000 GPH Pump Flow Rate, 110-120V with...
- XtremepowerUS 75112 Pool Sand Filter 19" W/Pump 1.5HP ABOVEGROUND, Grey
- Intex Type A Filter Cartridge for Pools, Twin Pack, 1 Pack, White
- Intex 26645EG Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools, 12-inch
- Rx Clear Radiant Cartridge Pool Filter for Above Ground Swimming Pools | PRC90 | Pools up to 40,000 Gallons...
- Hayward W3S166T ProSeries Sand Filter 16 In., Top-Mount for Above-Ground Pools
- Rx Clear Radiant Complete Sand Filter System | for Above Ground Swimming Pool | Extreme Niagara 1.5 HP...
1. SPRODUCE Type A or C Filter Cartridge [Set of 4] Replacement Cartridge Pool Filters for INTEX Cartridge Filter Pump Models #28633EG
- TYPE A-C FILTERS: (4 Pack) Type A/C pool filters for aboveground pools.
- EASY MAINTENANCE: Ensures your pool water is clear of debris and gunk that build up over time.
- DURABLE MATERIAL: Replacement cartridge filter Crafted of a heavy-duty polyester-blend material—polypropylene and polyester textile plastic fibers—for healthier water and sparkling pool.
- CARE AND REPLACEMENT: For optimum results, replace the swimming pool filter cartridge with a new one every two weeks.
- POWERFUL FILTRATION: The thick paper this replacement filter cartridge is constructed of has tight pleats for superior filtration.
2. Intex 28633EG Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools
- FILTER PUMP: The Intex Krystal Clear filter pump with Hydro Aeration Technology improves circulation and filtration, improves water clarity, and increased negative ions in the water.
- COMPATIBLE: The Intex pump is compatible with pools up to 15,200 gallons with 1.
- FEATURES: Pump is double insulated and has a sediment flush and air release valves.
- FLOW RATE: Features a pump capacity of 2,500 GPH and system flow rate of 1,900 GPH, ideal for above ground pools and the heavy-duty tank is made of durable plastic.
- PRODUCT INFO: The set includes 2 1.
3. Intex 28635EG Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools
- Specially designed for above ground pools.
- Easy installation – just attach hoses and plug in (partial assembly required).
- System flow Rate: 1, 180 GPH (2, 839 LPH). pump flow Rate: 1, 500 GPH (3, 785 LPH)
- Double insulated pump. Auto timer with preset 2 to 12 hour cycles.
- Air release valve for air trapper inside filter chamber. Sediment flush valve.
- Includes one easy to clean, Replaceable filter cartridge.
- Note: Plunger valves and 1 ½” (38mm) Inlet/outlet fittings not included.
4. Intex Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools
- Easy to use – simply replace the old cartridge with a new one every two weeks, Double insulated pump.
- The number on the actual item seen in the image is 637R, is the component part number that corresponds to the individual part for the system and this does not pertain to the model # 56637EG.
- Air release valve for air trapped inside filter chamber.
- Suitable for Intex pools up to 6,000 gal with 1.25in (32mm) diameter hose fitting
- Works with 15-feet Easy Set, 15-feet Metal Frame, or 18-feet by 10-feet Oval Frame pools.
5. XtremepowerUS 75112 Pool Sand Filter 19″ W/Pump 1.5HP ABOVEGROUND
- Sand Filter System – Pump and filter are perfectly engineered to provide optimum flow rates that promotes clean water quality.
- Low Noise Design – This sand filter pump is designed and optimized for running with low noise, to make your work more comfortable and energy efficient.
- Dependable Performance – This filter keeps the sand height level to expose water to the maximum sand surface level possible for optimum filtration, consistent performance, and efficient back-washing.
- 5-Way Multi-Port Filter – 5-Way multi port provides for easy use and quick back-washing; These pumps are capacitor start (These pumps are capacitor start and not for use/sale in California).
- Strainer Basket- Pump strainer basket is the largest in its class with an easy open, quick lock, transparent pump lid which mean less work and more swimming.
- Power source type: corded-electric
6. Intex Type A Filter Cartridge for Pools
- Now available in a convenient twin pack
- Easy to clean Dacron fiber material
- Filter cartridge should be replaced every two weeks
- Compatible with: 28603EG – 530 GPH, 28637EG – 1000 GPH, 28635EG – 1500 GPH Cartridge Filter Pumps.
7. Intex 26645EG Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools
- 110-120V 2,100 GPH Sand Filter Pump
- System flow rate of 1,600 GPH
- 6 function control – enables pool owner to filter, backwash, rinse, recirculate, drain & close system.
- 24 hour automatic timer
- GFCI unit safety shutoff
8. Rx Clear Radiant Cartridge Pool Filter for Above Ground Swimming Pools - PRC90 - Pools up to 40
- WELL CONSTRUCTED – These filters are constructed of tough weather resistant and corrosion proof polymer.
- FILTER CARTRIDGE INCLUDED – These cartridge filter systems have set the standard for quality, and superior flow rates and unmatched water quality.
- MAINTENANCE IS A BREEZE – Only just the occasional cartridge rinse or swap to keep this pump running strong.
- COLLECT UNWANTED DEBRIS – Keep your swimming pool clean and pristine all season long with this cartridge pool filter.
- TRUSTED POOL ACCESSORIES – Maintain your swimming pool or hot tub with reliable pool equipment and replacement supplies that you can depend on.
9. Hayward W3S166T ProSeries Sand Filter 16 In
- ALL-WEATHER PERFORMANCE: The Hayward ProSeries 16 In.
- LONG-LASTING PERFORMANCE: Unique self-cleaning system is precision engineered to deliver efficient flow and even water distribution, providing balanced backwashing and extending equipment life.
- MAXIMUM FLOW: 7-position VariFlo valve provides maximum flow at lower pressure drop
- RAPID WINTERIZING: Large pressure sand/water drain is always ready for quick winterizing or servicing.
- MAXIMUM FILTRATION: Integral top diffuser ensures even distribution of water over the entire sand bed for optimal use of filtration area.
10. Rx Clear Radiant Complete Sand Filter System - for Above Ground Swimming Pool - Extreme Niagara 1.5 HP Pump - 22 Inch Tank - 220 Lb Sand Capacity - Up to 26
- ALL IN ONE POOL EQUIPMENT – The Rx Clear Radiant Complete Sand Filter System is a full system that includes the Rx Clear Extreme Niagara pool pump, tank, 3′ high pressure hose, stainless steel clamps and backwash hose fittings to connect providing your pools flawless filtration needs, & 6’ power cord.
- CLEAN AND SAFE WATER – This filter is designed to handle the filtration needs of many of today’s pools.
- EASY TO INSTALL – The core of these systems is the one-piece blow-molded tank that sits atop a universal base.
- ECONOMICAL CHOICE – The mighty force of this above ground pool pump makes it efficient and an economical choice.
- SEE THROUGH SCREEN – The Extreme Force Pump features a 2-piece strainer cover with clear view port and pool filter basket to catch all the pool debris to ensures free-flowing operations at all times.
Above Ground Pool Filter Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Above Ground Pool Filter stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Above Ground Pool Filter in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Above Ground Pool Filter for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Above Ground Pool Filter Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Above Ground Pool Filter in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Above Ground Pool Filter currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Above Ground Pool Filter based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Above Ground Pool Filter before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Above Ground Pool Filter they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Above Ground Pool Filter, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Above Ground Pool Filter before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Above Ground Pool Filter will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Above Ground Pool Filter if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Above Ground Pool Filter on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.