This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you looking for the Best Floor Scraper. You are in the right place. Our team went through about 42324 reviews available online for Floor Scraper. We chose the finest ones, and prepared this list for you.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Floor Scraper
|1||QEP 20900 Pro Floor Scraper||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||AMES 2683100 Forged Steel Sidewalk Scraper with Hardwood Handle||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||QEP 62909Q 8" Adjustable Razor Floor Stripper||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Red Devil 2108 Long Handle Heavy Duty Scraper||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Warner 3" Stainless Steel Straight Blade Pole Scraper||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||ABN Floor Razor Scraper||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Warner 4" Big Blade Floor Scraper||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Razor Blade Scraper, 4 Inch Scraper Tool with 10pcs Extra Metal Blades||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Yocada Floor Scrub Brush 55.9" Telescopic Handle 2 in 1 Scrape brush Stiff Bristle Shower Scrubber for Cleaning Patio Bathroom Garage Kitchen Wall Deck Tub Tile||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Razor Blade Scraper, 4" Cleaning Scraper Tool with 20 Metal Blades for Scraping Floors||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Floor Scraper Reviews
We have checked about 42324 reviews for floor scraper. It was quite difficult to shortlist the ideal ones from thousands of variants online. However, we've tried our best to make sure that you get only the best one from our suggestions.
Table Of Content:
- QEP 20900 Pro Floor Scraper
- AMES 2683100 Forged Steel Sidewalk Scraper with Hardwood Handle, 54-Inch
- QEP 62909Q 8" Adjustable Razor Floor Stripper
- Red Devil 2108 Long Handle Heavy Duty Scraper, Silver
- Warner 3" Stainless Steel Straight Blade Pole Scraper, 10736
- ABN Floor Razor Scraper, 8in Heavy-Duty Adjustable Handle Demolition, Flooring Removal Razor Blade Scraper...
- Warner 4" Big Blade Floor Scraper, 48" Steel Handle, 693
- Razor Blade Scraper, 4 Inch Scraper Tool with 10pcs Extra Metal Blades, Multi Purpose Heavy Duty Scraper...
- Yocada Floor Scrub Brush 55.9" Telescopic Handle 2 in 1 Scrape brush Stiff Bristle Shower Scrubber for...
- Razor Blade Scraper, 4" Cleaning Scraper Tool with 20 Metal Blades for Scraping Floors, Windows, Glass...
1. QEP 20900 Pro Floor Scraper
- Flexible blade helps remove old floors and cleans up excess debris
- 5′ long handle and flex blade made of premium quality carbon steel offer long lasting durability
- 14″ blade
- this scraper can chip away cement and plaster left behind after messy jobs.
- Also for use with removing old floors
2. AMES 2683100 Forged Steel Sidewalk Scraper with Hardwood Handle
- 7-Inch forged head
- Steel ferrule for added strength
- Hardwood handle is strong and durable
- 10-Inch cushion end grip for comfort and control
3. QEP 62909Q 8″ Adjustable Razor Floor Stripper
- Use to remove old tile, adhesive, vinyl, carpet and other floor covering materials
- Twist-lock, telescoping handle adjusts from 3 ft. To 6 ft.
- 15-Degree angled 8 inch blade head for ease of comfort when scraping
- Canvas blade guard included
- Deluxe cushioned grip for comfort when scraping
4. Red Devil 2108 Long Handle Heavy Duty Scraper
- 4″ Double Edge Blade
- Heavy duty metal construction
- Foam handle reduces fatigue
- Use Red Devil # 2109 for replacement blade
5. Warner 3″ Stainless Steel Straight Blade Pole Scraper
- Threaded handle, attach to your choice of extension poles
- Use for overhead and hard-to-reach scraping jobs
- Save time on the job with Warner pole accessories
6. ABN Floor Razor Scraper
- REMOVE FLOORING AND RESIDUE: The ABN Floor Razor Scraper Demolition Flooring Removal Razor Blade Scraper easily removes flooring and residue on multiple surfaces for any demolition or clean up job.
- VARIOUS APPLICATIONS: Removes old flooring, tile, vinyl, carpet, and adhesives; Reduces the need for strenuous scraping; Saves time and strain.
- REACH ANY SURFACE: Adjustable, twist-lock telescopic handle extends from 3 feet to 6 feet for a comfortable position and greater control and strength; No need to crawl around on your knees.
- BEST LEVERAGE: 8-inch (20.
- SIMPLE MAINTENANCE: Replaceable blade to maximize work performance; Use the included blade guard and canvas cover to protect the blade head when not in use.
7. Warner 4″ Big Blade Floor Scraper
- This Product Is A Paint Strippers
- Industrial-Ground Carbon Steel Blades
- Can Take On Practically Any Scraping Job
- Brand Name: Warner
8. Razor Blade Scraper
- WELL-MADE AND DURABLE: Our metal scrapers are made of premium PP engineering plastic non-slip handle, high-strength aluminum alloy splint, high-carbon steel spare blade, sturdy and durable.
- MULTI-PURPOSE SCRAPER TOOL: Our heavy-duty scrapers can be used to clean adhesives, stickers, labels, glues, paints, decals on windows, glass, floors, floor tiles, walls, and other surfaces, and food scraps on kitchen stoves, stoves, ovens, grills.
- SAVE AND VERY STURDY: 2 screws to fix the blades, 10pcs additional blades are provided for easy replacement, with a protective safety cover for easy storage and avoiding scratches.
- EFFECTIVE CLEANING TOOL: This 4-inch wide scraper can clean a larger area than other mini razors or short blades, and ergonomic design makes cleaning more labor-saving and efficient, thereby saves working time to a great extent.
- RESPONSIBLE AFTER-SELES SEVICE: If you encounter any problems when using our scraper cleaning tool, please contact us via Amazon.
9. Yocada Floor Scrub Brush 55.9″ Telescopic Handle 2 in 1 Scrape brush Stiff Bristle Shower Scrubber for Cleaning Patio Bathroom Garage Kitchen Wall Deck Tub Tile
- Floor Scrub Brush 2 in 1 Scrape&brush Push Broom Effective, Easy & Save Effort Brush + scraper 2 in 1 design floor scrub brush with stiff bristle + rubber squeegee; Strong cleaning ability; Brush + scrape steps to easily remove the stain, stubborn grime, dirty water, and dust; Improve effectiveness when you doing housework.
- Floor Scrub Brush 2 in 1 Scrape&brush Push Broom Ergonomic Principle: The Angle of the pole and brush part conforms to the ergonomic principle, which can be used to use the broom/brush with less effort, so that cleaning can be simple and convenient.
- Floor Scrub Brush 2 in 1 Scrape&brush Push Broom Telescopic Pole: The iron pole length can be adjusted from 45.
- Stiff Bristle Floor Scrub Brushes: The scrubbing brush is made by PP material and iron, sturdy and durable.
- Multi Occasion Use: According to the design of human mechanics, the floor cleaning brush and floors are designed at a 45 degree labor-saving angle.
10. Razor Blade Scraper
- Reliable and durable metal scraper: This sturdy scraper uses a high-strength aluminum alloy splint, the fixed blade is more stable, and it uses a sharp carbon steel metal blade and a non-slip handle made of high-strength engineering plastics.
- Ideal tool for cleaning stubborn stains: This scraper is ideal for clean adhesives, stickers, wallpapers, labels, glue, paint, cement, decals on floors, glass, windows, floor tiles, walls, aquariums, and other surfaces.
- The scraper tool worth having for a long time: You can have it for a long time because this great value set includes a scraper tool and an additional 20 sharp metal replacement blades.
- Larger cleaning area: This 4-inch wide blade scraper has a large cleaning area than other mini razor blades or short blades, which can help you efficiently clean stains and save time and energy.
- Comfortable and labor-saving scraper tool: The ergonomic design that fits the hand makes it more comfortable to hold, and the scientific inclination design and sharp blade make it easier to cut into the stain.
Floor Scraper Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Floor Scraper stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Floor Scraper in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Floor Scraper for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Floor Scraper Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Floor Scraper in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Floor Scraper currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Floor Scraper based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Floor Scraper before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Floor Scraper they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Floor Scraper, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Floor Scraper before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Floor Scraper will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Floor Scraper if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Floor Scraper on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.