This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you looking for the Best Gfci Receptacle Tester. You are in the right place. Our team went through about 64941 reviews available online for Gfci Receptacle Tester. We chose the finest ones, and prepared this list for you.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Gfci Receptacle Tester
|1||Klein Tools RT210 Outlet Tester||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Gardner Bender GFI-3501 Ground Fault Receptacle Tester & Circuit Analyzer||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||KAIWEETS Outlet Tester Electrical GFCI Receptacle Detector with LCD Display||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Klein Tools RT310 Receptacle Tester||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|5||IDEAL INDUSTRIES INC. 61-501 Receptacle Tester with GFCI||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Klein Tools RT250 GFCI Receptacle Tester with LCD Display||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Socket Tester GFCI Outlet Receptacle Tester MESTEK Automatic Electrical Power Circuit Polarity Voltage Detector Open Ground||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Klein Tools RT250KIT Non-Contact Voltage Tester and GFCI Receptacle Tester with LCD and Flashlight||9||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Bastex Socket Tester with GFCI check. Receptacle Tester for Standard AC Outlets. Includes 7 Visual Indications and Wiring Legend. Automatic Electric Circuit Polarity Voltage Detector Breaker Finder||9||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Sperry Instruments GFI6302 GFCI Outlet / Receptacle Tester||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Gfci Receptacle Tester Reviews
We have checked about 64941 reviews for gfci receptacle tester. It was quite difficult to shortlist the ideal ones from thousands of variants online. However, we've tried our best to make sure that you get only the best one from our suggestions.
Table Of Content:
- Klein Tools RT210 Outlet Tester, Receptacle Tester for GFCI / Standard North American AC Electrical Outlets...
- Gardner Bender GFI-3501 Ground Fault Receptacle Tester & Circuit Analyzer, 110-125V AC, for GFCI / Standard...
- KAIWEETS Outlet Tester Electrical GFCI Receptacle Detector with LCD Display, 3 Prong 120V AC Voltage Socket...
- Klein Tools RT310 Receptacle Tester, AFCI and GFCI Outlet and Device Tester for North American AC Electrical...
- IDEAL INDUSTRIES INC. 61-501 Receptacle Tester with GFCI
- Klein Tools RT250 GFCI Receptacle Tester with LCD Display, for Standard 3-Wire 120V Electrical Outlets...
- Socket Tester GFCI Outlet Receptacle Tester MESTEK Automatic Electrical Power Circuit Polarity Voltage...
- Klein Tools RT250KIT Non-Contact Voltage Tester and GFCI Receptacle Tester with LCD and Flashlight, Voltage...
- Bastex Socket Tester with GFCI check. Receptacle Tester for Standard AC Outlets. Includes 7 Visual Indications...
- Sperry Instruments GFI6302 GFCI Outlet / Receptacle Tester, Standard 120V AC Outlets, 7 Visual Indication...
1. Klein Tools RT210 Outlet Tester
- GFCI Tester detects the most common wiring problems in standard and GFCI receptacles
- Works on GFCI outlets and confirms operation of the ground fault protective device
- Built to withstand a 6.6-foot (2m) drop
- Operating temp: 32-Degree to 140-Degree Fahrenheit (0-Degree to 40-Degree Celsius)
- Nominal Voltage: 110/125V AC at 50/60Hz in 3-wire outlet
2. Gardner Bender GFI-3501 Ground Fault Receptacle Tester & Circuit Analyzer
- Tests: standard outlets, GFCI outlets, extension cords
- Compact and easy to use
- Tester trips between 6-9 mA
- Succession of yellow and red lights provide indication of circuit status or specifies wiring errors
- Tests for ground fault interruption, open ground, open neutral, open hot, hot/ground reverse, hot/neutral reverse and correct wiring.
3. KAIWEETS Outlet Tester Electrical GFCI Receptacle Detector with LCD Display
- GFCI FUNCTION: Check if the trip breaker is functioning.
- VOLTAGE DISPLAY: This GFCI tester with LCD display helps you to measure the socket Phase voltage, Leakage voltage and Current and display it clearly on the LCD screen.
- TESTING CAPABILITY: Standard 3-Wire and GFCI protected 120Volt AC Outlets.
- INSTANT WIRING IDENTIFICATION: The Red LED indicators can be lit up clearly for easy visual indication, when activated identify one of the six common wiring options.
- SAFETY CERTIFICATE & SERVICE: This outlet tester with GFCI conforms to CAT III 300V and CE-Marking.
4. Klein Tools RT310 Receptacle Tester
- GFCI Tester detects the most common wiring faults in standard, AFCI, and GFCI electrical outlets
- Test AFCI devices by simulating arc fault conditions
- Test GFCI devices by simulating ground fault conditions
- Capable of detecting a dual-open wiring fault with simultaneous open neutral and open ground wires (patent pending technology).
- Tester delivers clear visual indication of the wiring condition at the electrical outlet
- Designed to test North American-style grounded electrical outlets in 120V AC circuits (incorporates a three-pin plug).
- Electrical plug is on a 10-Inch (25.
5. IDEAL INDUSTRIES INC. 61-501 Receptacle Tester with GFCI
- ACCURATE TESTER: For use on 120VAC circuits, warns against faulty wiring in 3-wire receptacles.
- EASY-TO-READ WIRING CONFIGURATION TESTING: Compare the bulbs lit to the legend on the product label to determine the wire condition.
- GFCI TESTING: Test light indicates activation.
- PRODUCT DETAILS: Receptacle Tester w/GFCI for use on 120VAC circuits.
- IDEAL QUALITY: Family-owned, professionally run company with a long history of building relationships, providing top customer service and setting industry standards.
6. Klein Tools RT250 GFCI Receptacle Tester with LCD Display
- LARGE CLEAR LCD READOUT on receptacle tester to instantly view results without the need to look at a chart to understand results.
- TEST GFCI TRIP TIME IN SECONDS to find out if the trip breaker is functioning
- DETECT WIRING FAULTS of open ground, open neutral, open hot, dual open (neutral and ground), reversed hot/ground, and reversed hot/neutral.
- AUTO-HOLD FUNCTION is convenient for hard-to-reach outlets
- SAFE AND DURABLE TESTER for inspections on North American 120V outlets
- BRIGHT LED LIGHTS illuminate green and red for visual indicators
- TRUSTED SAFE with a safety rating of CAT II 135V
7. Socket Tester GFCI Outlet Receptacle Tester MESTEK Automatic Electrical Power Circuit Polarity Voltage Detector Open Ground
- Home Inspector]-A must for electrician and DIYer to rapidly detecting whether the socket’s wire connection is correct or not.
- Easy To Use]-90~220V.
- Bright LED Display] – Light patterns are well labeled on the back of the device itself; The Green LED indicators can be light up clearly even in strong sunlight; The tester incorporates a built-in light so it can also be used in the dark, making you read it fast.
- Wide Application] – Widely used for electric maintenance testing, office sockets testing, power strips testing and wall sockets testing in school, laboratory, factory and other social field.
- Warranty]- Simple, compact, 30 Day Money Back / 12 Month Replacement Warranty Included.
8. Klein Tools RT250KIT Non-Contact Voltage Tester and GFCI Receptacle Tester with LCD and Flashlight
- GFCI Receptacle Tester features a large backlit LCD readout of voltage, and clear indication of wiring conditions.
- LCD readout shows the time required to trip a GFCI device
- Patent pending detection of Open Neutral / Open Ground wiring fault
- For use on 3-wire, North American 120V electrical outlets only
- Non contact voltage tester’s dual-range detects from 12 to 1000V AC or 70 to 1000V AC for a broad variety of low-voltage or standard voltage applications.
- Detects voltage with simultaneous visual and audible voltage indicators
- Bright flashlight illuminates work area and may be used independent of voltage detection function
9. Bastex Socket Tester with GFCI check. Receptacle Tester for Standard AC Outlets. Includes 7 Visual Indications and Wiring Legend. Automatic Electric Circuit Polarity Voltage Detector Breaker Finder
- GENERAL USAGE: The Bastex socket tester allows electricians, handymen or the DIYer to properly check for correct wiring on US power outlets.
- PRODUCT FEATURES: Made with standard U.
- DURABILITY: Hi-Impact Resistant housing.
- INCLUDES: Socket Tester with GFCI test function built in
- WARRANTY: 30 Day Money Back / 12 Month Replacement Warranty Included
10. Sperry Instruments GFI6302 GFCI Outlet / Receptacle Tester
- DURABLE: Hi-Impact Resistant ABS housing with soft over-molded rubber grips with a compact ergonomic design (GFI6302 and VD6504).
- QUICKLY READ: Bright color-coded neon lights for easy visual indication (GFI6302)
- TESTING CAPABILITY: Standard 3-Wire and GFCI protected 120Volt AC Outlets.
- GFCI FUNCTION: Tests GFI Outlets and standard outlets that are wired in series with GFCI outlets (multiple outlets in kitchen or bath).
- RATED: 10 ft Drop and 250 lb Crush, CAT Rating III 300V, C-UL US, CE-Marking and recognized by Occupational Safety Hazards Association (OSHA) as an National Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL).
- WARRANTY: Sperry Instruments Backed Limited Lifetime Warranty
Gfci Receptacle Tester Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Gfci Receptacle Tester stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Gfci Receptacle Tester in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Gfci Receptacle Tester for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Gfci Receptacle Tester Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Gfci Receptacle Tester in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Gfci Receptacle Tester currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Gfci Receptacle Tester based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Gfci Receptacle Tester before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Gfci Receptacle Tester they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Gfci Receptacle Tester, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Gfci Receptacle Tester before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Gfci Receptacle Tester will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Gfci Receptacle Tester if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Gfci Receptacle Tester on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.