Are you looking for the Best Laser Level For Excavator. You are in the right place. Our team went through about 50158 reviews available online for Laser Level For Excavator. We chose the finest ones, and prepared this list for you.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Laser Level For Excavator
|1||Spectra Precision LL300N-4 Laser Level||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Johnson Level & Tool 40-6715 Two-Sided Laser Detector w/Clamp for Red Beam Rotating Lasers||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Spectra Precision CR600 Combination Laser Level Receiver with Rod Clamp||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Johnson Level & Tool 40-6791 Machine Mountable 360 Degree Detector with Clamp and Magnet||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Spectra Precision CR700 Combination Laser Receiver with C70 Rod Clamp||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Spectra Precision LL500 Self-Leveling Laser Level with HL700 Receiver||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|7||KINAVEL 4x360° Laser Level Rechargeable Self Leveling Laser Level Four Plane Cross Line Lasers 2x360° Vertical 2x360° Horizontal 16 Lines 4D||9||Buy On Amazon|
|8||The Construction Alphabet Book (Jerry Pallotta's Alphabet Books)||9||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Topcon LS-B10 Machine Mounted Laser Receiver 57110||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Spectra Precision C51 Laser Level Magnetic Mount for CR600||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
Laser Level For Excavator Reviews
We have checked about 50158 reviews for laser level for excavator. It was quite difficult to shortlist the ideal ones from thousands of variants online. However, we've tried our best to make sure that you get only the best one from our suggestions.
Table Of Content:
- Spectra Precision LL300N-4 Laser Level, Self Leveling Kit with HL450 Receiver, Clamp, and NiMH Rechargeable...
- Johnson Level & Tool 40-6715 Two-Sided Laser Detector w/Clamp for Red Beam Rotating Lasers, Red Beam, 1...
- Spectra Precision CR600 Combination Laser Level Receiver with Rod Clamp, Magnetic Mount, Batteries, Waterproof...
- Johnson Level & Tool 40-6791 Machine Mountable 360 Degree Detector with Clamp and Magnet, 360°, Red Beam...
- Spectra Precision CR700 Combination Laser Receiver with C70 Rod Clamp, C71 Magnetic Mount, Alkaline Batteries...
- Spectra Precision LL500 Self-Leveling Laser Level with HL700 Receiver, C70 Rod Clamp, Alkaline Batteries...
- KINAVEL 4x360° Laser Level Rechargeable Self Leveling Laser Level Four Plane Cross Line Lasers 2x360°...
- The Construction Alphabet Book Jerry Pallotta's Alphabet Books
- Topcon LS-B10 Machine Mounted Laser Receiver 57110
- Spectra Precision C51 Laser Level Magnetic Mount for CR600, HR500 Receivers
1. Spectra Precision LL300N-4 Laser Level
- Increases productivity with faster setups, fewer mechanical parts, and automatic self-leveling
- Easy, one-button operation requires minimal training for using tool
- Complete leveling crew in one portable hard shelled carrying case; Tripod not included
- Rugged design with “hard hat” rotary protection provides superior drop and outdoor weather protection (IP66).
- Ideal for all general concrete and construction site preparation applications
- The optional RC601 Remote Control gives you the ability to put the laser level in manual mode for matching slope applications.
2. Johnson Level & Tool 40-6715 Two-Sided Laser Detector w/Clamp for Red Beam Rotating Lasers
- ACCURATE DETECTION: This Johnson Laser Detector is ideal for using red beam rotary lasers outdoors, in high ambient light conditions or whenever the human eye cannot see the laser beam by quickly and accurately locating the laser signals.
- CLEAR DISPLAY: The red laser visibility tool has dual LCD displays ensure that your body never blocks the laser signal when operating the device and ensures you can see the reading no matter where you are.
- SAFETY INDICATORS: This laser detecting device features audible and visual indicators to ensure accurate leveling as well as safety.
- SECURE ATTACHMENT: An included clamp helps attach the laser detection device to grade rods for hand free use.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: This Two-Sided Red Laser Detector includes a 9V battery, and clamp.
3. Spectra Precision CR600 Combination Laser Level Receiver with Rod Clamp
- Use as a handheld or rod mounted receiver for measuring cut & fill, leveling forms & footers, setting grade, and measuring elevation changes; Or use as a machine control mounted receiver for use on a backhoe, small excavator, or skid steer loader.
- Designed for tough construction site conditions, it’s rugged, waterproof, lightweight magnesium housing can withstand drops up to 3 m (10 ft) on concrete.
- Ultra bright, colored LED indicators visibly indicate grade elevation, even in poor light
- Adjustable accuracy lets operator tighten the on-grade deadband to meet a variety of jobsite requirements from rough grading to fine leveling.
- Wraparound receiver cells provide continuous pickup through an operating range of 270-degrees for improved productivity, especially for machine applications.
- Kit includes C50 Rod Clamp, C51 Magnetic Mount, Batteries, and User Guide
4. Johnson Level & Tool 40-6791 Machine Mountable 360 Degree Detector with Clamp and Magnet
- LASER DETECTOR: This Johnson Detector Tool is designed for use in combination with red beam rotary lasers.
- 360 DEGREE RANGE: The universal laser visibility tool has a large 360-deg.
- SECURE MOUNTING: Ideal for mounting on machinery, the laser detection device can easily be used hand-free.
- IDEAL APPLICATIONS: This laser detecting device features bright LED lights and an LCD display to allow easy reading of information.
- KIT INCLUDES: This Machine Mountable 360 Degree Detector is equipped with replaceable parts such as including clamps and powerful magnets for attaching the detector to machines, a NiMH rechargeable battery pack, cable, charger, and hard-shell carrying case.
5. Spectra Precision CR700 Combination Laser Receiver with C70 Rod Clamp
- Machine mounted display receiver can be used on small grading and excavating equipment, as well as a traditional laser receiver mounted to a grade rod; Kit includes C70 Grade Rod Clamp, C71 Magnetic Mount, 3x AA Alkaline Batteries, and User Guide.
- Patented laser reception technology provides more accurate and more consistent readings than traditional methods and has fewer electronic components resulting in the most rugged, accurate and reliable laser receivers available.
- Red, green, blue LED arrows are super bright and visible at long range and in all dark or low light conditions.
- Six levels of sensitivity (accuracy) offer maximum flexibility to meet jobsite requirements, from rough grading to fine grade checking.
- Ideal for entry-level machine grade display, specifically on mini-excavators and backhoes.
- Works with all rotating red beam lasers.
6. Spectra Precision LL500 Self-Leveling Laser Level with HL700 Receiver
- The kit includes with LL500 laser transmitter, HL700 digital readout receiver, C70 rod clamp, alkaline batteries, hard-shell storage case, and user guides.
- Self-leveling with built-in ‘out-of-level’ shut off maintains accuracy over the entire work area and minimizes errors”.
- High accuracy laser, 1/16 in per 100 ft (1.
- Long range 1,650 ft (500 m) working diameter increases productivity by reducing need for multiple set-ups on a large job site”.
- Included HL700 receiver, which can be used in rod mounted or handheld position, features a digital readout of elevation that provides a numeric display of +/-2 inches, displayed on large front and rear LCDs .
- Visible ‘spotting’ beam for determining receiver mounting placement making it faster to find the on-grade position”.
7. KINAVEL 4×360° Laser Level Rechargeable Self Leveling Laser Level Four Plane Cross Line Lasers 2×360° Vertical 2×360° Horizontal 16 Lines 4D
- Fully Layout with 4 X 360 Line Lasers】- Two 360° horizontal and two 360° vertical planes enable users to cover the floor, wall, ceiling all around the room.
- Multifunctional Laser Tool with Clear Manual】- The self-leveling laser level can be switched individually that you can choose whatever you want to work with.
- High Accuracy Inside and Outside】 – The green beam level laser operates at 520nm wavelength and is accurate to within 1/16 inch at 23 feet (2mm at 15m).
- Widely Application】- Made of aluminum and ABS plastic, sturdy and tough.
- Warranty with Clear Instruction】- The manufacturer provides a 1-year warranty on this laser unit including 1 laser level, 2 batteries, 1 charger, 1 base, and 1 remote control.
9. Topcon LS-B10 Machine Mounted Laser Receiver 57110
- 270 degree detection
- Rugged, waterproof design
- Wireless support & CAN support
- Bright indicator lights
- Magnetic for machine mounting
10. Spectra Precision C51 Laser Level Magnetic Mount for CR600
- Spectra Precision C51 Magnetic Mount replacement part and accessory for use with HR500 and CR600 Receivers.
- Can easily be mounted on backhoes, small excavators, box blades, skid steer loaders, or nearly any machine.
- Durable construction is designed to hold up to daily use
- Strong magnet packs for secure hold
Laser Level For Excavator Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Laser Level For Excavator stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Laser Level For Excavator in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Laser Level For Excavator for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Laser Level For Excavator Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Laser Level For Excavator in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Laser Level For Excavator currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Laser Level For Excavator based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Laser Level For Excavator before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Laser Level For Excavator they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Laser Level For Excavator, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Laser Level For Excavator before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Laser Level For Excavator will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Laser Level For Excavator if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Laser Level For Excavator on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.