Are you looking for the Best Solder For Guitar. You are in the right place. Our team went through about 57088 reviews available online for Solder For Guitar. We chose the finest ones, and prepared this list for you.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Solder For Guitar
|1||Whizzotech Solder Wire 60/40 Tin/Lead Sn60Pb40 with Flux Rosin Core for Electrical Soldering 4oz/100g/0.22lb Diameter 0.032 Inch/0.8mm||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Kester 83-4000-0000 SN60PB40 Solder Pocket Pack||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||GGG0013 Guitar Hero Cymbal Cable Repair Kit: 2 replacement wires plus drum set teardown/opening tool kit||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||MAIYUM 63-37 Tin Lead Rosin Core Solder Wire for Electrical Soldering (0.8mm 50g)||9||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Snip, Burn||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|6||KESTER SOLDER 24-6040-0027 Wire Solder||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|7||JIAHCN Soldering Station Soldering Iron Kit Digital Soldering Stations Solder Station with Soldering Flux Tip Cleaner for Electronics||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|8||60-40 Tin Lead Rosin Core Solder Wire for Electrical Soldering (0.6mm/50g)||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Ancable 4-Pack Audio 1/4" Plugs TS Jumbo Plugs Solder Type for Guitar||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||AUSTOR 6 Pack 60-40 Rosin Core Solder||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Solder For Guitar Reviews
We have checked about 57088 reviews for solder for guitar. It was quite difficult to shortlist the ideal ones from thousands of variants online. However, we've tried our best to make sure that you get only the best one from our suggestions.
Table Of Content:
- Whizzotech Solder Wire 60/40 Tin/Lead Sn60Pb40 with Flux Rosin Core for Electrical Soldering 4oz/100g/0.22lb...
- Kester 83-4000-0000 SN60PB40 Solder Pocket Pack, 0.031" Wire Diameter
- GGG0013 Guitar Hero Cymbal Cable Repair Kit: 2 replacement wires plus drum set teardown/opening tool kit...
- MAIYUM 63-37 Tin Lead Rosin Core Solder Wire for Electrical Soldering 0.8mm 50g
- Snip, Burn, Solder, Shred: Seriously Geeky Stuff to Make with Your Kids
- KESTER SOLDER 24-6040-0027 Wire Solder, 0.031"Dia., Pack of 1,32117
- JIAHCN Soldering Station Soldering Iron Kit Digital Soldering Stations Solder Station with Soldering Flux...
- 60-40 Tin Lead Rosin Core Solder Wire for Electrical Soldering 0.6mm/50g
- Ancable 4-Pack Audio 1/4" Plugs TS Jumbo Plugs Solder Type for Guitar, Instrument, Speaker/Microphone/Patch...
- AUSTOR 6 Pack 60-40 Rosin Core Solder, Solder Wire Tin Lead Electrical Soldering Tools Diameter 0.8mm...
1. Whizzotech Solder Wire 60/40 Tin/Lead Sn60Pb40 with Flux Rosin Core for Electrical Soldering 4oz/100g/0.22lb Diameter 0.032 Inch/0.8mm
- Tin Lead solder wire alloy content, Tin 60%-Pb 40% (Sn60Pb40), Flux 1.7%
- High quality rosin core solder wire.
- Good soldering kit for electrical soldering
- Low Melting Point, 370℉. Weight, 4oz (100g). Diameter, 0.032 In (0.8 mm)
- Solder Wire Length: 100ft
2. Kester 83-4000-0000 SN60PB40 Solder Pocket Pack
- Wire Diameter: .031″
- Alloy: 60% Tin / 40% Lead
- Core Size: 66 (3.3% by weight)
- Contains: 0.35 oz
3. GGG0013 Guitar Hero Cymbal Cable Repair Kit: 2 replacement wires plus drum set teardown/opening tool kit
- Everything you need to replace a broken cymbal cable
- 2 cables: can be used for left or right cymbal
- Printed instructions included, as well as tools to help you disassemble your drum set
- No soldering required: unplug the old broken cable and plug in the new cable
- Works on all GH World Tour drum sets for Wii, PS2, PS3, Xbox 360
4. MAIYUM 63-37 Tin Lead Rosin Core Solder Wire for Electrical Soldering (0.8mm 50g)
- Tin Lead Solder Wire: High Quality Rosin Core Solder Wire
- Parameters: solder wire Tin 63%- Lead 37% (Sn63-Pb37)
- Flux content 1.
- Low Melting Point: 361F/183C.
- Applications: Very good soldering capability, esp for circuit board, DIY, home improvement, Repairation of cable/TV/Radio/sterro/ Toys and other electrical devices etc.
6. KESTER SOLDER 24-6040-0027 Wire Solder
- Kester 24-6040-0027 – (1) Spool, 1 Pound per Spool
- Diameter: 0.031″ Inch (0.80mm)
- Alloy: 60% Tin / 40% Lead (Product contains Halogen)
- Core / Flux Type: Rosin Core / 44 Flux (3.3%)
- Authentic Kester Product – Made in the U.S.A.
7. JIAHCN Soldering Station Soldering Iron Kit Digital Soldering Stations Solder Station with Soldering Flux Tip Cleaner for Electronics
- Quality, Durability, Reliability】 The soldering iron of this soldering station uses a premium alumina ceramic heater.
- 16-in-1 Soldering Station Kit】 Digital soldering station with 1 soldering pen, 1 roll of lead free solder wire, 5 soldering tips, 1 brass solder tip cleaner with 1 flux for soldering, 1 sponge soldering iron tip cleaner, 1 wire stripper cutter, 1 soldering iron stand welding holder, 1 solder holder, 1 tweezers, 2 electronic wires.
- Features】 The soldering stations will enter a sleep mode and cool down to 482 ℉ automatically to prevent oxidation and extend the life of the soldering iron after it is idle for more than 10 minutes.
- Super Flexible Soldering Iron Cord】 The cord of the soldering iron has almost no memory, it’s made of Teflon and silica gel which can maintain flexibility in long-time use and even in winter.
- Versatility】 This soldering iron station kit can be used as a stained glass soldering iron, jewelry soldering kit for jewelry repair and making, guitar repair kit, electric soldering iron, computer repair tool kit, or solder gun kit for electronics.
8. 60-40 Tin Lead Rosin Core Solder Wire for Electrical Soldering (0.6mm/50g)
- The flux content of rosin fine-cored solder wire is 2.2%
- Alloy: Tin 60%-Lead 40% High tin content. The solder joint (welding area) is brighter
- Melting point: 190-350℃ (374-662℉)
- Wire diameter: 0.8 mm (0.032 inch), gross weight 62 grams/0.137 pounds. Net weight: 50g/0.11lb
- Usage: DIY,home decoration, cable/TV/radio/stereo/toys/circuit board/wiring/electrical maintenance, etc.
9. Ancable 4-Pack Audio 1/4″ Plugs TS Jumbo Plugs Solder Type for Guitar
- 35mm male plug headphone audio connector, widely used in home, KTV, or other places where use the audio devices.
- All Metal Construction, requires soldering
- Package include: 4PCS connector
10. AUSTOR 6 Pack 60-40 Rosin Core Solder
- High quality: good solder ability in both electrical conductivity and thermal conductivity, working quickly, and suitable for various kinds of soldering iron.
- Easy to use: flows well and heats evenly, the melting point of soldering iron wire is 185°C – 190°C (365°F – 374°F).
- Relative parameters:60% Tin and 40% Lead are apply for electronic assembly perfectly.
- Easy to carry: you can take the solder wire anywhere in your pocket.
- Wide application: the rosin core solder wire is designed for electrical repairs, such as radios, TVs, VCRs, stereos, wires, motors, circuit board and other electronics devices.
Solder For Guitar Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Solder For Guitar stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Solder For Guitar in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Solder For Guitar for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Solder For Guitar Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Solder For Guitar in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Solder For Guitar currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Solder For Guitar based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Solder For Guitar before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Solder For Guitar they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Solder For Guitar, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Solder For Guitar before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Solder For Guitar will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Solder For Guitar if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Solder For Guitar on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.