This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you looking for the Best Utility Knife Blades. You are in the right place. Our team went through about 50219 reviews available online for Utility Knife Blades. We chose the finest ones, and prepared this list for you.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Utility Knife Blades
|1||ZUZUAN Utility Knife Blades SK5 Steel 200-pack with Plastic Case||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||STANLEY Utility Knife Blades||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Gerber Gear 22-41830N EAB Pocket Knife||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||DeWalt Carbide Edge Utility Knife Blade - Last 10x Longer (5-Pack)||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||CRAFTSMAN Utility Knife Blades||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Goldblatt 100-Pack Utility Blades Premium Tempered SK2M Steel with Dispenser (G08283)||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Milwaukee 48-22-1975 75-Piece General Purpose Utility Blades||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|8||WORKPRO Utility Knife Blades||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|9||WORKPRO Utility Knife Blades||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||WORKPRO Utility Knife Blades||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Utility Knife Blades Reviews
We have checked about 50219 reviews for utility knife blades. It was quite difficult to shortlist the ideal ones from thousands of variants online. However, we've tried our best to make sure that you get only the best one from our suggestions.
Table Of Content:
- ZUZUAN Utility Knife Blades SK5 Steel 200-pack with Plastic Case, Durable Single Edge Box Cutter Blades...
- STANLEY Utility Knife Blades, Classic 1992, Heavy Duty, 100-Pack 11-921A
- Gerber Gear 22-41830N EAB Pocket Knife, Stainless Steel
- DeWalt Carbide Edge Utility Knife Blade Last 10x Longer 5-Pack
- CRAFTSMAN Utility Knife Blades, 100 Pack CMHT11921A
- Goldblatt 100-Pack Utility Blades Premium Tempered SK2M Steel with Dispenser G08283
- Milwaukee 48-22-1975 75-Piece General Purpose Utility Blades
- WORKPRO Utility Knife Blades, SK5 Steel, 100-pack with Dispenser
- WORKPRO Utility Knife Blades, 100-Pack Utility Blades Replacement with Dispenser, SK5 Carbon Steel, Red...
- WORKPRO Utility Knife Blades, Steel Construction, Regular Duty SK5 Blades, 10 Pack
1. ZUZUAN Utility Knife Blades SK5 Steel 200-pack with Plastic Case
- Made from Heavy Duty Premium SK5 steel, which is industrial high carbon steel, compare with general carbon steel, SK5 steel has higher hardness and wear-resistance for maximum durability.
- Each utility knife blade was engineered with a precision-honed edge which has flat, neat and sharp edge, so the utility knife blade features faster cutting speed and extended cutting life without breakage.
- Single edge knife blades are standard size for most standard utility knives, trapezoid shape, 2.
- Industrial design-The cutter blade’s cutting angle is 50 degree, making the force more uniform and not easy to break, ideal for cutting cardboard, rubber, leather, linoleum, rope, soft metal and most DIY projects, designed for general purpose cutting.
- Our cost-effective knife blades are packed in plastic cases for safe storage and convenient use, and each knife blade is rigorously tested, meanwhile the unit price is no more than 0.
- The blades are coated with a light coat of OIL to PREVENT RUST and stay sharp, making them stick together a little bit, need to be careful or wear gloves, but no worries, this oil let’s separate them easily as well.
2. STANLEY Utility Knife Blades
- Engineered for all-purpose cutting
- Dispenses 1 blade at a time
- Precision-honed blade edge for consistent, long-lasting cutting life.
- Blades fit most standard utility knives
- Dispenser and 100 Blades included
3. Gerber Gear 22-41830N EAB Pocket Knife
- Accepts standard or contractor grade utility blade
- Liner lock safety
- Pocket clip doubles as money clip
- Overall length 4.1-Inch, closes length 2.4-Inch
5. CRAFTSMAN Utility Knife Blades
- Heavy duty utility blade for general cutting, trimming, and scraping of a variety of materials
- Precision-honed edge for consistent and long cutting life
- Fits most standard utility knives
- 100 pack
6. Goldblatt 100-Pack Utility Blades Premium Tempered SK2M Steel with Dispenser (G08283)
- SK2M Blade Features – High end alloy steel plus precision double honed edges make this blade up to 3X long lasting and durability than other traditional carbon steel blade.
- Two Dispensers – Allow your safely take 1 blade or 5 blades out at one time from different positions, meet your different needs.
- Innovative Designs – Remaining blade indicator for clear indication of blades quantity & Separate storage locations for recycling used blades or disposal blades for environmental protection.
- Universality – 100 pack razor sharp serrated blades are standard size for most standard utility knives.
- Application – Ideal for cutting cardboard, leather, linoleum, rope, soft metal, pipe, paper, suitable for most DIY Projects.
7. Milwaukee 48-22-1975 75-Piece General Purpose Utility Blades
- 75 Pc General Purpose Utility Blades
- The product is easy to use and easy to handle
- The product is highly durable
8. WORKPRO Utility Knife Blades
- Notice- Be sure to watch our HOW-TO video before using it.
- Super Versatility – It is made entirely according to standard utility knife blades and fit most standard & fixed utility knife perfectly.
- Affordable – Includes 100 blades and they come in a well-built case for safe storage and disposal.
- Durable – They are made from SK5 steel, which is well-built and durable
- Sharp – They are highly sharp and cut through lots of materials super easy and without any hesitation.
9. WORKPRO Utility Knife Blades
- Premium SK5 Steel: Constructed of SK5 carbon steel, with precision-honed edges, these high quality utility blades stay sharp longer compared to ordinary blades.
- Versatile Utility: The universal utility knife replacement blades are standard size, to fit and deliver optimum performance in most utility knives and box cutters.
- 2 Handy Dispensers: Push the black button to take 1 utility blade, pull the bottom to take 5 utility blades.
- Innovative Designs: With 3 holes, the compact blade dispenser can mount on the wall for easy access.
- Wide Application: WORKPRO all-purpose utility knife replacement blades are great for cutting a variety of materials, like cardboard, leather, carpet, drywall, sheet rock, linoleum, rope, soft metal, pipe, paper, suitable for most DIY Projects.
10. WORKPRO Utility Knife Blades
- Used in all standard utility knives
- Regular-duty utility blades for cutting light sheet materials, paper and cardboard
- Fits most standard utility knives
- Razor-sharp, tempered, SK5 blades
- Blades feature dual notches at top edge for securing blades into tools
Utility Knife Blades Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Utility Knife Blades stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Utility Knife Blades in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Utility Knife Blades for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Utility Knife Blades Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Utility Knife Blades in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Utility Knife Blades currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Utility Knife Blades based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Utility Knife Blades before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Utility Knife Blades they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Utility Knife Blades, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Utility Knife Blades before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Utility Knife Blades will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Utility Knife Blades if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Utility Knife Blades on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.